Monday, May 12, 2014

DOGGIE WONDERLAND WAS TERR-RUFF-IC!

The Doggie Wonderland show at Leanna Lin's Wonderland! All proceeds from the show were donated to Ken-Mar Rescue, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit small dog rescue. I arrived 30 minutes before the opening and was the 16th person in line, receiving a few Supahcute buttons and a piece of paper marked #16 from head honcho Leanna Lin herself.
We were able to pick out the pieces we wanted in order of our numbers. Leanna did a great job of directing this section. By the time I got inside a lot of great pieces were already gone.
I grabbed my art piece and headed to the checkout counter. "Inu" is a hand-sewn creation from artist Susuten. She even took this picture. Hot dog!
I wandered to the back and looked(and surprisingly didn't inhale) any of the many free goodies they had. I walked past those lemon bars at least 5 times...
By the time I got back inside I noticed more white wall and more gorgeous artwork. People were really into the energy!
Overall Hana K of Supahcute and Leanna did an amazing job with the show. Very well organized, gorgeous artwork and good grub all for a great cause.

3 comments:

keiko said...

Wow what an awesome show!!! So mad I missed it. looks like you had fun!

pj said...

I WANT THOSE GLASSES!!!

Jupey said...

Keiko - it was awesome! Great turnout and amazing artwork.

pj - hit Amazon. HIT IT!